We celebrate Taco Tuesday weekly in our house. But sometimes, I like to switch it up from your typical tacos. Recently I made Taco Pizza and the entire family loved it! It’s super easy, and quick which makes for a great weeknight meal.
Check out my recipe below.
Easy Taco Pizza
- Ground turkey or beef
- 1 packet of taco seasoning
- 2 packages of refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 1 8oz package of cream cheese, softened
- chopped lettuce
- diced tomatoes
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 cup Mexican blend cheese
- Optional – black beans, avocado
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Roll out your crescent roll dough and lay it out on a greased cookie sheet, making the crust for your pizza dough and being sure to pinch the perforations.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- While your crust is cooling, mix the cream cheese and sour cream together until smooth.
- Brown your ground beef or turkey, adding the packet of taco seasoning.(You can have this done ahead of time too!) Then drain any liquid.
- Once the crust is cooled, spread the cream cheese/sour cream mixture over the crust.
- Layer the ground meat on top.
- Top with chopped lettuce, tomatoes, corn or any other toppings you desire. (We love to add black beans and avocado too!)
- Sprinkle with cheese.
You can enjoy this warm or cold! And for an added crunch, add some crushed nacho chips or Doritos (The way Dude Man prefers)
Pin for later