This week’s meal plan 4/19.
Click the links for recipes 🙂
Dump & Bake Spring Pasta
Ground chicken tacos with creamy salsa
Burgers with chipotle gouda scalloped sweet potatoes
Cap’n Crunch Chicken Strips with tossed salad
Wild mushroom chowder with bacon and leeks and homemade focaccia
This week’s meal plan. Can you tell I’m craving the warmer months?
Monday – Spaghetti al limone with asparagus
Tuesday – Tex Mex grain bowls
Wednesday – St Patricks Day! Reubens and sweet potato fries!
Thursday -Burgers and broccoli salad
Friday – Pizza night
Saturday – Pork chops with roasted green beans
Sunday – Lasagna
We celebrate Taco Tuesday weekly in our house. But sometimes, I like to switch it up from your typical tacos. Recently I made Taco Pizza and the entire family loved it! It’s super easy, and quick which makes for a great weeknight meal.
Check out my recipe below.
Easy Taco Pizza
- Ground turkey or beef
- 1 packet of taco seasoning
- 2 packages of refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 1 8oz package of cream cheese, softened
- chopped lettuce
- diced tomatoes
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 cup Mexican blend cheese
- Optional – black beans, avocado
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Roll out your crescent roll dough and lay it out on a greased cookie sheet, making the crust for your pizza dough and being sure to pinch the perforations.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- While your crust is cooling, mix the cream cheese and sour cream together until smooth.
- Brown your ground beef or turkey, adding the packet of taco seasoning.(You can have this done ahead of time too!) Then drain any liquid.
- Once the crust is cooled, spread the cream cheese/sour cream mixture over the crust.
- Layer the ground meat on top.
- Top with chopped lettuce, tomatoes, corn or any other toppings you desire. (We love to add black beans and avocado too!)
- Sprinkle with cheese.
You can enjoy this warm or cold! And for an added crunch, add some crushed nacho chips or Doritos (The way Dude Man prefers)
Pin for later
This week’s meal plan and recipes are below. Have a great week!
Crockpot chicken tikka masala
Copycat KFC bowls – This was a recommendation from my friend Shannon. Ultimate comfort food!
Crockpot beef short ribs with roasted root vegetables