This week’s meals and recipes are below:
Brinner! Mom’s egg bake (recipe below) with roasted potatoes and fruit
Mom’s egg bake (I usually double the recipe to have leftovers for throughout the week)
- 8 eggs
- 1 envelope of Italian salad dressing mix
- 3 cups of shredded monterrey jack cheese
- 12 oz cottage cheese
- 1/2 red or green pepper chopped
- 1/3 cup of all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup of butter melted
- Beat eggs and salad dressing mix in a large bowl.
- Stir in cheese, cottage cheese and chopped peppers.
- Mix flour with baking powder. Stir flour mixture in with butter and incorporate into cheese mixture.
- Pour into a greased 8 inch square baking pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 35 minutes or until golden brown.
Paninis and soup (I don’t use any recipe. Our favorite paninis are mozzerella with roasted red peppers and pesto. And I serve with a quick tomato soup or my easy vegetable soup).
Sheet pan beef and broccoli
Crockpot corn chowder
This post contains affiliate links meaning I make a small commission.
If you’re looking for a cute free Valentine’s Day printable for your kids’ check out this A”DOH” able idea.
Valentine’s Day is a few weeks away and I’m already planning out Maxwell’s Valentine’s Day cards. Last year we just did the traditional ones that come in the box from Target and honestly, that was fine with me. But this year since we can’t bring any food or candy into school, I wanted to do something fun for the kids. This Play-Doh valentine is the perfect non-candy idea for your little ones to give their friends and classmates.
Check out the easy DIY and my printable below.
You will need:
Play-Doh (I got this 12 pack on Amazon)
Glue or glue dots (optional)
1.) Click the link to download the free printable here. Download and print out.
2.) Cut out each one and glue onto a piece of cardstock.
3.) Make a tiny hole on top and thread a piece of ribbon or twine through and tie around the Playdoh.
So a”doh”able right!!!
If you download my printable, I’d love to see pictures of how yours came out so be sure to tag me on Instagram @ourtiny_nest with a photo!
For more Valentine Ideas check out
Sign up below for more holiday DIYs and ideas right to your inbox
Pin for later