The holidays are right around the corner, and I have partnered with Moose Toys to curate the ultimate Gift Guide selection for boys ages 5+.
With Christmas coming and so many toys on the market, it can be hard to find the perfect gift! As a mom to two boys, I’m always hearing about the latest toys and got my pulse on what all the boys want. Some of my son’s favorite toys are from Moose Toys.
Moose Toys creates, manufactures, and markets toy brands across many categories. The action figure, arts, craft & activity, collectible, doll, games, plush, preschool and youth electronic toy aisles are where you’ll find “Wow” toy brands!
I’m sharing some of the best toys for Christmas for boys ages 5 and up.
- Treasure X Skull Island – TREASURE X LOST LANDS SKULL ISLAND S1 TREASURE TOWER PKWill they find the treasure? What else will they find? My boys get so excited for these Treasure X toys. They will love this Skull Island Treasure Tower and digging for the hidden riches.
- Heroes of Goo Jit Zu Deep Goo Sea My boys love to squish and stretch these figures up to three times their size and then watch them shrink back down.
- Akedo (core) The new series 5 Thematic Beast Strike comes with all new warriors and weapons. Collect them all and let them battle it out!
- Doo Doo KangarooThis will for sure become a family favorite game! They will have so much fun feeding the kangaroos strawberry donuts, flushing the toilet and watching the kangaroo do the Doo Doo.
- Flipslide – Moose GamesThis is the game cube that anyone can solve! It comes with 4 different competitive modes so that you can challenge yourself, family or friends.
I hope that this list is helpful and takes some of the guesswork out of the equation for you in finding the best toys for boys ages 5 and up on your list this holiday season. You can find all Moose Toys by clicking the link here.