This week’s meal plan featuring our family favorite recipe for Taco Pizza to spice up your Taco Tuesday!
Healthy lo mein
Crockpot chicken marsala
Butter garlic herbed steak foil packets
I saw this recipe floating around my facebook and I can’t wait to try it! Can you tell I’m ready for warmer weather?
Rick’s cooking 🙂
Dinner at mom & dad’s
This week’s meal plan and recipes are below. Tag me on Instagram @ourtiny_nest in your stories, I love to see you all enjoying these dishes!
Pesto pasta salad
I add zucchini and peppers to add a few more veggies!
Baked chicken milanese and green beans
Greek meatballs and orzo
Slow cooker butternut pear soup with grilled cheese
Pulled pork with homemade sweet potato fries
This week’s meals and recipes are below:
Brinner! Mom’s egg bake (recipe below) with roasted potatoes and fruit
Mom’s egg bake (I usually double the recipe to have leftovers for throughout the week)
- 8 eggs
- 1 envelope of Italian salad dressing mix
- 3 cups of shredded monterrey jack cheese
- 12 oz cottage cheese
- 1/2 red or green pepper chopped
- 1/3 cup of all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup of butter melted
- Beat eggs and salad dressing mix in a large bowl.
- Stir in cheese, cottage cheese and chopped peppers.
- Mix flour with baking powder. Stir flour mixture in with butter and incorporate into cheese mixture.
- Pour into a greased 8 inch square baking pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 35 minutes or until golden brown.
Paninis and soup (I don’t use any recipe. Our favorite paninis are mozzerella with roasted red peppers and pesto. And I serve with a quick tomato soup or my easy vegetable soup).
Sheet pan beef and broccoli
Crockpot corn chowder
This week’s dinners including a reader favorite! If you have a recipe you’d like to share, send me a DM on instagram or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This week’s recipes
Healthy veggie lomein
Skinny white chicken enchiladas
Sheet pan pork chops and roasted veggies
Skillet chicken thighs over quinoa and cesar salad
Favorite family recipe from follower @iliana_melody
- boneless chicken thighs
- olive oil
- grape tomoatoes
- green pepper
- sweet onion
- fresh dill
- minced garlic
- garlic salt
- onion powder
- black pepper
- Thinly slice peppers and onions. Halve the grape tomatoes. Add chopped dill and minced garlic.
- Toss in bowel with paprika and olive oil until ingredients are evenly covered.
- Season chicken thighs with garlic salt, onion powder, black pepper and rub in olive oil.
- Place chicken thighs in a cast iron pan or skillet and top and surround with peppers, onions, and tomato mixture. Add sprig of dill in center of pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 1hour 15minutes.
slow cooker chicken pot pie