This week’s dinners including a reader favorite! If you have a recipe you’d like to share, send me a DM on instagram or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This week’s recipes
Sheet pan pork chops and roasted veggies
Skillet chicken thighs over quinoa and cesar salad
Favorite family recipe from follower @iliana_melody
- boneless chicken thighs
- olive oil
- grape tomoatoes
- green pepper
- sweet onion
- fresh dill
- minced garlic
- garlic salt
- onion powder
- black pepper
- Thinly slice peppers and onions. Halve the grape tomatoes. Add chopped dill and minced garlic.
- Toss in bowel with paprika and olive oil until ingredients are evenly covered.
- Season chicken thighs with garlic salt, onion powder, black pepper and rub in olive oil.
- Place chicken thighs in a cast iron pan or skillet and top and surround with peppers, onions, and tomato mixture. Add sprig of dill in center of pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 1hour 15minutes.