Not so antipasta salad
This salad has all the flavors of an antipasta salad but with the pasta! It's the perfect summer dinner when its super hot out and you want something cold.
- 1 box pasta cooked
- 1 head romaine lettuce chopped
- 1 jar banana peppers drained
- 1 cup olives halved
- 1 cucumber chopped
- 1 jar sun dried tomatoes drained and chopped
- 1 jar marinated artichokes drained and chopped
- 1 cup pepperoni cut into small pieces
- 1 container fresh mozzarella balls
- 1/2 bottle olive oil and vinegar dressing more to taste
Cook 1 box of pasta until al dente and drain. (I usually will do this ahead of time so that it is chilled and store in my refrigerator in a large ziploc bag).
In a large bowl combine the pasta and chopped vegetable/other salad ingredients.
Top with dressing. (I used about 1/4-1/2 the bottle but you can add more the next day when having leftovers).
Serve chilled and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.