Easy fall sheet pan dinner
This sheet pan dinner is the perfect weeknight meal! It's easy to prepare, hardly any clean up and has all the comforting flavors of fall. Your whole family will love it!
- 1 pack boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups brussels sprouts sliced in half
- 2 cups butternut squash or sweet potatoes diced
- 4 apples (I used Gala or Honeycrisp)
- 1 loaf fresh bread cut into chunks
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1/2 tsp sage
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Take a large sheet pan and line with aluminum foil, then lightly spray wtih cooking spray
Arrange the chicken, chopped veggies and apples on the sheet pan.
Sprinkle on spices
Add dabs of butter on the tops of the chicken, veggies and apples.
Bake in the oven for 20 minutes
Take the sheet pan out of the oven and add the chunks of fresh bread on top.
Place back in the oven and bake until golden.
Serve and enjoy!