This post contains affiliate links
These DIY bunny treat jars make super cute Easter favors or little Easter gifts for friends or teachers. They also add a pop of color and make great Easter or spring decor too! Scroll down for this ridiculously easy DIY Easter craft.
As always, if you make these DIY bunny treat jars I would love to see how they came out! Be sure to share on Instagram and tag me @ourtiny_nest so that I can see.
DIY Bunny Treat Jars
- Mini mason jars (linked them here for you)
- Small mossy bunnies – (there’s this pack of 3 or this pack of 6 on Amazon)
- Easter candy (I did Cadbury eggs because those are my favorite but Jordan almonds or jellybeans would work great here too!)
- Paint (I just used a white acrylic paint I had leftover from the dollar store but chalkpaint works too!)
- Start by washing the mason jars and drying completely.
- Leave the lids off the mason jars and paint them, allowing them to dry.
- Once the paint on the lids are dry, you can glue the faux bunnies on top. Be sure to use a generous amount of glue, either hot glue, super glue or any other adhesive.
- Fill the jars with your Easter candy.
- Once the glue has dried on the lids, you can skrew onto your jars.
- Cut a generous amount of twine, wrapping around the jar and tie into a bow to dress it up a little.
I also think these would be a cute way to store the Bunny Bait too! Click here for my Bunny Bait recipe!
Check out these other posts for more Easter ideas:
Pin for Later
And sign up below for more holiday ideas