This post contains affiliate links
Christmas is the season of giving. I love watching people’s faces as they open their gifts and you’ve given them something that they truly wanted and wished for. And when a gift is beautifully wrapped, it just makes it even better. It shows that the person truly took the time to make them feel special. I’m sharing 4 easy gift wrapping ideas below.
4 Easy Gift Wrapping Ideas
I like to use Kraft Paper. I think it’s so simple and there’s so many different ways you can style and decorate it. Scroll down to see my favorite ideas.
Here I tied some twine, dried orange slices, a bell and sprig of rosemary.
Bells are from Amazon – Linking them here
Click here to see how I made the dried orange slices. They’re perfect for garlands, ornaments and gift wrapping.
This is another one tied using puffy loop yarn and a candy cane.
Click here for the yarn
The next two ideas are from two of my favorite friends on Instagram. They add the perfect whimsical flair.
I love this idea from my friend Lynn @snapsbylynn. She drew some eyes and antlers and added a little pom pom for the nose.
My friend Lana at The Whitewood Cottage used a white marker to draw some cute gingerbread houses on her package. It came out super cute!
I hope this gives you some inspiration! Now I need to get to wrapping!
Happy Holidays to you!
Sign up below for more holiday ideas right to your inbox
Pin for later
Dried orange slices make such pretty holiday decor for garlands and ornaments. Not only is it very simplistic, but you can use to decorate past the holidays through the winter months. Scroll down to learn how to dry orange slices and make these dried orange slice ornaments.
How to dry orange slices
It’s super easy to dry orange slices. I also do grapefruits too because I just love the color!
- Start by preheating your oven to 200 degrees F.
- Slice your oranges and grapefruits about 1/4 inch thick.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment and place the citruses on the parchment paper.
- Bake in the oven for about 5-6 hours, flipping regularly so that each side is dried evenly.
- Let cool
How to make dried orange slice ornaments
You will need:
- a needle with a large eye
- orange slices
- Start by threading some or the twine through the eye of the needle.
- With the point end of your needle, pierce the cranberry and pull it through so that it is on the twine.
- Repeat with the orange slices and cranberries in whatever pattern you choose.
- Cut the twine and tie the ends together.
Use to decorate your tree.
In the past, I’ve also done dried orange slice garlands. Click here to see how.
For more holiday DIYs check out my
Sign up below for my holiday decor ideas, recipes and inspiration.
Pin for later