This spring vegetable goat cheese quiche is the perfect dish to serve for Easter, Mother’s Day or your next brunch. Serve with a side salad, some fruit and a cocktail and you’re guest will be wowed! Scroll down for my recipe.
Spring vegetable goat cheese quiche
- 1 store bought refrigerated pie crust (I cheat and use a store bought crust to save on time but you can absolutely make your own if you wish)
- All purpose flour (for surface)
- 4 eggs (plus 1 more for the egg wash for crust)
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 cups of roasted vegetables (I used asparagus, red peppers and red onions but you can use whatever you want or have leftover in the fridge)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 oz crumbled goat cheese
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp ground mustard
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- salt and pepper (I don’t measure, I just eyeball it)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Roll out your pie crust onto a lightly floured surface. Transfer into a lightly greased tart pan or pie pan (I got this set of 2 on Amazon), pressing the edges. Bake according to directions on package and then let cool.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together eggs and milk.
- Add in cheddar cheese, goat cheese, garlic powder, ground mustard, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Once the crust has cooled and before pouring in your egg mixture, make an egg wash and lightly brush over the crust. This will prevent the crust from becoming soggy.
- Pour your egg mixture into the crust. If you have any additional veggies left over, sprinkle them on top.
- Bake at 375 for about 20-25 minutes or until center of the quiche is done (it will no longer be jiggly) and the edges of the crust are golden brown.
- Let cool in pan for about 15 minutes prior to serving.
For more brunch ideas check out these recipes:
For Easter inspo check out:
Pin for Later