Back to School can be a hectic time with new routines, meetings, sports and activities. These are some of my favorite Back To School meal ideas that you can whip up in a flash. Scroll down to see some of my favorite recipes for breakfast, dinners and after school snacks. Click the links for recipes.
Sheet Pan Egg Sandwiches
These are great for making ahead of time so that you have an easy breakfast for those busy mornings.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Prepare your egg mixture as you normally would like if you were going to make scrambled eggs. I use 10-12 eggs for my large sheet pan. I like to add in some chopped veggies like peppers, onions and spinach. You can add anything, even some chopped bacon or sausage.
- Lightly spray a large baking pan with cooking spray.
- Pour the egg mixture into the baking pan and bake in the oven, about 20-25 minutes.
- While the eggs are baking, toast some English muffins.
- Once the eggs are done, remove from the oven and allow to cool for about 5 minutes.
- Using a knife slice the the eggs into individual squares.
- Serve each egg square in between two halves of english muffins and top with a slice of cheese.
- Place each one separate in ziploc bags or wrap in foil.
After School Snacks/ Treats
Some of my favorites for after school snacks or a little afternoon pick me up.
When you’ve got a craving for chocolate and peanut butter, these chocolate chip peanut butter bars will curb your hankering. Very rich, melty and gooey when out of the oven. Wash down with a glass of milk.
If you asked me the one dinner that everyone in our family eats, this is it! Honey mustard pretzel chicken tenders you can make in the air fryer or on a sheet pan. Serve over salad or with some roasted veggies and potatoes.
Some of my kitchen must haves:
And if you’re looking for back to school outfits check out these posts
Pin for Later