This post contains affiliate links
These DIY bunny treat jars make super cute Easter favors or little Easter gifts for friends or teachers. They also add a pop of color and make great Easter or spring decor too! Scroll down for this ridiculously easy DIY Easter craft.
As always, if you make these DIY bunny treat jars I would love to see how they came out! Be sure to share on Instagram and tag me @ourtiny_nest so that I can see.
DIY Bunny Treat Jars
- Mini mason jars (linked them here for you)
- Small mossy bunnies – (linked them here on Amazon)
- Easter candy (I did Cadbury eggs because those are my favorite but Jordan almonds or jellybeans would work great here too!)
- Paint (I just used a white acrylic paint I had leftover from the dollar store but chalkpaint works too!)
- Start by washing the mason jars and drying completely.
- Leave the lids off the mason jars and paint them, allowing them to dry.
- Once the paint on the lids are dry, you can glue the faux bunnies on top. Be sure to use a generous amount of glue, either hot glue, super glue or any other adhesive.
- Fill the jars with your Easter candy.
- Once the glue has dried on the lids, you can skrew onto your jars.
- Cut a generous amount of twine, wrapping around the jar and tie into a bow to dress it up a little.
I also think these would be a cute way to store the Bunny Bait too! Click here for my Bunny Bait recipe!
Check out these other posts for more Easter ideas:
This adorable Easter door basket with DIY faux carrots
Easter Basket Ideas
DIY Decoupage Floral Easter Eggs
Pin for Later
And sign up below for more holiday ideas
DorcheApril 6, 2022 at 2:45 pm
These are so cute!! I can’t wait to make them with my daughter!
NicolleApril 6, 2022 at 3:00 pm
Thank you Dorche!!!
LeannaMarch 10, 2023 at 10:45 am
Super cute and easy. Great for kids or coworkers. Those cubicles need some love to.
NicolleMarch 11, 2023 at 8:03 am
Hi Leanna! Thank you so much! These would be a great coworker gift!
image-in-ing weekly photo linkyMarch 13, 2023 at 7:40 am
How sweet! A lovely idea!
Thank you for sharing at https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2023/03/tasty-and-pretty-how-much-more-could.html
CarolMarch 13, 2023 at 11:30 am
You bunny treat jars are adorable. I love easy crafts that really embrace the holiday. #MMBC
NicolleMarch 13, 2023 at 2:02 pm
Thank you so much Carol!
CaraMarch 16, 2023 at 7:18 pm
Oh my Nicolle, these are too cute. You always have the cutest ideas! I actually picked up some of these bunnies myself and this is a wonderful way to use them!
NicolleMarch 17, 2023 at 7:24 am
Thank you so much Cara!!! They are cute little gifts for Easter!
JennaMarch 19, 2023 at 8:59 am
Very cute Nicolle!!
Christy GMarch 21, 2023 at 10:37 pm
I love the Cadbury mini eggs and look forward to them this time of year. The bunny decorations are too cute.
Arun GoyalMarch 22, 2023 at 3:19 am
Lovely ideas on DIY gardening, Thanks for sharing with Garden Affair.