Say so long to summer with these Boozy Patriotic Bomb Pops! I made these for us on 4th of July and let me tell you, we were feeling fineeee! These are great for Labor Day Weekend or any time you’re feeling patriotic. I’m sharing my recipe below along with some other snack ideas!
Boozy Patriotic Bomb Pops
- 6 cans of Fresca (can be hard to find so I’ve linked them here)
- Healthy dose of Tequila – I use Casa Amigos and I don’t measure 🙂
- Bomb Pop Popsicles
- Fill a large pitcher with ice
- Pour in Fresca and tequila then stir
- Pour into individual glasses and add a Bomb Pop Popsicle. Voila! Enjoy!
For more Red, White and Blue ideas check out my
And when all else fails, make a festive Charcuterie board! Aldi’s is my fave spot to get all your charcuterie board fixings. (If you’re looking for an easy eye catching board idea, click here check out this Steak Charcuterie Board!)
This popcorn was a hit too! I melted some white chocolate, drizzled over popcorn and sprinkled in red, white and blue M&M’s.
Hope you all have a fantastic Labor Day Weekend!
Pin this for later
For weekly meal ideas to your inbox every Sunday, more festive ideas and what’s trending, sign up below!