Meet margarita’s ruby red cousin – the Paloma. Personally, I think it’s more refreshing than a traditional marg and I love the pink color. This pineapple grapefruit paloma is a refreshing, sweet twist.
Serve it up for Cinco de Mayo, lounging poolside, brunching with your girlfriends or just about any time.
Pineapple grapefruit paloma
- 4 oz tequila
- 4 oz grapefruit flavored Pellegrino or grapefruit juice
- 2 oz fresh squeezed pineapple juice
- 1 tsp simple syrup or agave
- club soda (to taste)
- wedge of grapefruit
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- In cocktail shaker, add tequila, grapefruit Pellegrino or juice, pineapple juice, and simple syrup and shake.
- Pour into a glass filled with ice and top with some club soda to taste.
- Garnish with a wedge of grapefruit.
Check out my other favorite drink recipe