Meet margarita’s ruby red cousin – the Paloma. Personally, I think it’s more refreshing than a traditional marg and I love the pink color. This pineapple grapefruit paloma is a refreshing, sweet twist.
Serve it up for Cinco de Mayo, lounging poolside, brunching with your girlfriends or just about any time.
Pineapple grapefruit paloma
- 4 oz tequila
- 4 oz grapefruit flavored Pellegrino or grapefruit juice
- 2 oz fresh squeezed pineapple juice
- 1 tsp simple syrup or agave
- club soda (to taste)
- wedge of grapefruit
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- In cocktail shaker, add tequila, grapefruit Pellegrino or juice, pineapple juice, and simple syrup and shake.
- Pour into a glass filled with ice and top with some club soda to taste.
- Garnish with a wedge of grapefruit.
Check out some of my other favorite drink recipes
Cucumber Elderflower Margarita
Spicy watermelon margarita
Rose Elderflower Spritz
RachelMay 5, 2021 at 2:14 pm
Yum!!! Making these for our next taco night!
NicolleMay 5, 2021 at 6:25 pm
Made them again tonight! Soooo good!
SaraMay 5, 2021 at 8:22 pm
Wow these sound so yummy! I’ll have to make these soon
KateJune 2, 2021 at 1:04 pm
Looks delicious! Going to try this summer 🙂
RachaelJune 2, 2021 at 3:33 pm
These sound so amazing. I’ve never had a Paloma before but love Margaritas. Definitely trying these soon!