Happy Wednesday friends! By popular vote from my Instagram stories last week I’m bringing you my DIY beaded wreath tutorial to brighten your day. (If you don’t follow along on Instagram, follow me here!)
This DIY was incredibly easy and super cute for spring! So grab a glass of wine or a mug of your favorite hot beverage and have some fun crafting! I’m showing you how you can make one of your own and where to get all the supplies!
For another cute spring door decor idea, click here to check out how I made this adorable spring bunny basket!
DIY Beaded Wreath Tutorial
- 16″ wood wreath form. (I got mine from Michael’s and used a 40% off coupon so was able to get it for like $4.50!)
- 2″ split wood balls (I got mine on Amazon here)
- Faux flowers
- Floral wire (Again Amazon for the win!)
- Hot glue gun
- Using your hot glue gun, glue the split wooden balls around the wreath hoop leaving the bottom part empty. (For reference, I used 28 wooden balls. You can use more or less depending on how many flowers you want to add).
- Next, use your floral wire to attach your greenery and flowers. You can also hot glue them if easier. I chose to use floral wire so that I could easily switch out the florals with the change of seasons.
- Optional – if you want, tie a ribbon on the top to add a little more pizazz!
And that’s it! Seriously looks like something you would get off of Etsy! Super easy, cute for spring and easily interchangeable for every season!
Share a picture of your wreath and tag me on Instagram @ourtiny_nest so that I can reshare!
Check out some of my other DIYs
Dropcloth curtain tutorial
DIY engineer prints
Whitewashed brick fireplace
GabiMarch 18, 2020 at 1:20 pm
Nice!! This tutorials is really interesting!!
JoMarch 18, 2020 at 1:24 pm
This looks fabulous! I’m a big fan of a wreath x
CammiMarch 18, 2020 at 11:01 pm
This is beautiful! At first glance, I had no idea that the balls were split so I was extra intrigued to figure out how you got them on there.
Kristine Nicole AlessandraAugust 17, 2020 at 8:32 am
How pretty! I wish I was crafty as you. I have tried making Christmas wreaths before. I think they were “presentable” but not really great. I will take inspiration from you and try once more. Home made decorations are always the best.
RachaelAugust 17, 2020 at 9:08 am
This is so precious! I love the beading – so simple and clean!
AndreaAugust 17, 2020 at 9:34 am
This is so pretty, and I can’t wait to make it. I can picture options for every season!! Thanks for sharing.
StephanieAugust 18, 2020 at 9:21 am
This is way too cute for words! I need to make something like this as a gift for friends. It’s so pretty and looks really simple too! Pinned so I don’t forget about it! 🙂
KayleneJanuary 30, 2022 at 8:37 am
Where are the flowers from ??
NicolleJanuary 31, 2022 at 7:18 am
Hi Kaylene! I get them from all over! My favorite places for faux flowers are Michaels, Target Dollar Bin, Hobby Lobby and The Dollar Store!
KayleneMay 23, 2022 at 3:21 pm
Thank you so much for getting back to me! One more question.. I’ve never made a wreath before. Do you buy like a flower bouquet and take it apart? In what form do you buy the flowers? Haha probably a dumb question!
NicolleMay 26, 2022 at 6:52 am
I get a lot of my faux stems from The Dollar Store, Hobby Lobby, or even Amazon. You can just get single stems!