Happy Wednesday friends! By popular vote from my Instagram stories last week I’m bringing you my DIY beaded wreath tutorial to brighten your day. (If you don’t follow along on Instagram, follow me here!)
This DIY was incredibly easy and super cute for spring! So grab a glass of wine or a mug of your favorite hot beverage and have some fun crafting! I’m showing you how you can make one of your own and where to get all the supplies!
- 16″ wood wreath form. (I got mine from Michael’s and used a 40% off coupon so was able to get it for like $4.50!)
- 2″ split wood balls (I got mine on Amazon here)
- Faux flowers
- Floral wire (Again Amazon for the win!)
- Hot glue gun
- Using your hot glue gun, glue the split wooden balls around the wreath hoop leaving the bottom part empty. (For reference, I used 28 wooden balls. You can use more or less depending on how many flowers you want to add).
- Next, use your floral wire to attach your greenery and flowers. You can also hot glue them if easier. I chose to use floral wire so that I could easily switch out the florals with the change of seasons.
- Optional – if you want, tie a ribbon on the top to add a little more pizazz!
And that’s it! Seriously looks like something you would get off of Etsy! Super easy, cute for spring and easily interchangeable for every season!
Share a picture of your wreath and tag me on Instagram @ourtiny_nest so that I can reshare!
Check out some of my other DIYs