Enjoy your favorite fall coffee drink and stick to your diet with this healthier
Keto Pumpkin Spice Latte recipe.
My husband and I recently started keto this past week. What a time to start – this is the time of year when I crave all of those yummy comfort foods and of course my fave pumpkin spice coffee drinks that are full of sugar. So I was determined to come up with a recipe to duplicate my beloved bevy but make it keto friendly. Here is my Keto Pumpkin Spice Latte recipe, at only 2 grams of net carbs.
Keto Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 2 cups of fresh brewed coffee
- 1/4 cup of pumpkin puree
- 2 Tbsp of butter
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 2 tsp of vanilla extract
- 2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice (make sure there’s no added sugar)
- 3 packets of stevia
- 2 Tbsp of heavy whipping cream
- Optional – MCT oil or coconut oil
You will need:
A handheld frother. I literally have a love affair with mine. Click here for mine.
- In a pot over medium heat mix together pumpkin puree, butter, almond milk, vanilla extract and pumpkin pie spice. (Make it a bulletproof coffee by adding a little MCT oil or coconut oil!) Bring to a bubble.
- While the pumpkin mixture warms in the pot, brew two cups of coffee.
- Stir the coffee into the pumpkin mixture stirring well.
- Add the heavy whipping cream and stevia.
- Using a handheld frother (linking mine here), gently whip all together in the pot.
- Pour into two mugs and enjoy either hot or cold.
- Optional – Top it off with a little extra whipped cream and some pumpkin pie spice. (To make homemade whipped cream, mix some whipping cream and a sprinkle of stevia in a mixing bowl with a blender until whipped cream forms).
Sooooo much better than the typical sugary version at your local coffee shop and healthier too!
I love to see what you create, so if you make this be sure to take a photo and tag me on Instagram @ourtiny_nest!
Pin this recipe for later!
Check out these other yummy coffee drinks
Homemade Irish Cream
Homemade Starbucks Irish Cream Cold Brew
KarenOctober 1, 2019 at 7:46 pm
Oh my gosh this looks so good! Can’t wait to try it. I love pumpkin everything but I try to avoid sugar.
RachelSeptember 21, 2020 at 8:12 am
Ooo I’ll have to give this a go, get into the autumn spirit!
MichelleSeptember 25, 2020 at 3:40 pm
This is perfect for fall! I may need to stop getting them from Starbucks now…