This post contains affiliate links
This homemade Irish cream is a favorite among family and friends! It tastes really yummy, makes you feel all warm and toasty inside and makes great homemade gifts. I’m sharing my Homemade Irish Cream Recipe below
I make this homemade Irish cream every year. It’s something I look forward to every holiday season and my family and friends do too! In just under 5 minutes you can have your own homemade Irish cream to drink on its own or add a splash to your coffee. Plus, add a cute ribbon and you have your own homemade hostess gift.
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 1/2 cups of whiskey
- 14 oz of sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract (optional – you can also use coconut extract instead, either way both are delish!)
- Pour all ingredients into a mixing bowl.
- Using an immersion blender, mix together all ingredients for about 30 seconds. (You can also blend together in a blender). Just be careful not to over mix so as not to whip the cream.
- Pour into a glass bottle or mason jar. Keep refrigerated.
Linking these jars below
It’s great frothed into coffee too for an Irish Coffee!
I love to see what you create! So if you make this be sure to take a photo and tag me on Instagram @ourtiny_nest.
And for more Christmas recipes be sure to check out
For more holiday DIY ideas check out
Sign up below to get more holiday inspiration and ideas right to your inbox!
Pin this recipe for later