This week’s meal plan featuring our family favorite recipe for Taco Pizza to spice up your Taco Tuesday!
Healthy lo mein
Crockpot chicken marsala
Butter garlic herbed steak foil packets
I saw this recipe floating around my facebook and I can’t wait to try it! Can you tell I’m ready for warmer weather?
Rick’s cooking 🙂
Dinner at mom & dad’s
This week’s meal plan. Tag me on Instagram @ourtiny_nest as you try these recipes and let me know how they turned out!
And scroll to the bottom to download the free grocery shopping printable!
Nicolle’s creamy tomato spinach tortellini soup
Pulled pork tacos (from our Superbowl leftovers)
Sheetpan chicken thighs with roasted brussels and root veggies
Crockpot beef stroganoff
Chicken cesar flatbread
Recipe from Claire over at Home with the Wileys.
We’re winging it – leftovers? takeout? brinner?
This is my inspiration!!! The hubby and I ordered a graze box for ourselves but I want to make a fun one for the kids.
This week’s meal plan and recipes are below. Tag me on Instagram @ourtiny_nest in your stories, I love to see you all enjoying these dishes!
Pesto pasta salad
I add zucchini and peppers to add a few more veggies!
Baked chicken milanese and green beans
Greek meatballs and orzo
Slow cooker butternut pear soup with grilled cheese
Pulled pork with homemade sweet potato fries
This week’s meals and recipes are below:
Brinner! Mom’s egg bake (recipe below) with roasted potatoes and fruit
Mom’s egg bake (I usually double the recipe to have leftovers for throughout the week)
- 8 eggs
- 1 envelope of Italian salad dressing mix
- 3 cups of shredded monterrey jack cheese
- 12 oz cottage cheese
- 1/2 red or green pepper chopped
- 1/3 cup of all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup of butter melted
- Beat eggs and salad dressing mix in a large bowl.
- Stir in cheese, cottage cheese and chopped peppers.
- Mix flour with baking powder. Stir flour mixture in with butter and incorporate into cheese mixture.
- Pour into a greased 8 inch square baking pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 35 minutes or until golden brown.
Paninis and soup (I don’t use any recipe. Our favorite paninis are mozzerella with roasted red peppers and pesto. And I serve with a quick tomato soup).
Sheet pan beef and broccoli
Crockpot corn chowder