“Whipped coffee” or “Dalgona” is all the rage these days and the latest coffee trend. Obviously your homegirl and fellow coffee junkie had to whip one up for herself to give it a try and report back. Since you can’t go out to your local coffee joint and get your fave fancy drink, do yourself a favor and make one of these for yourself. It will instantly make your morning, afternoon or whatever a little bit brighter. Below I’m sharing my easy recipe for how to make whipped coffee.
Easy Whipped Coffee Recipe
- 2 Tbsp instant coffee
- 2 Tbsp hot water
- 2 Tbsp granulated sugar
- Milk (any kind)
- In a bowl whip together instant coffee (I used 2 packets of Folgers instant coffee), granulated sugar and water for about 5 minutes until mixture is thick and foamy.
- In a cup pour milk of your choice. (I chose almond milk)
- Add ice if you’d like an iced version.
- Using a spatula, scrape foamy coffee mixture out of the bowl and spoon on top.
- Gently stir to combine and enjoy!
I used the entire whipped coffee mixture to make 1 cup but if you don’t like a strong coffee, separate it into two batches.
If you happen to try the recipe be sure to leave a comment below or message me on Instagram and let me know how you liked it!
For more coffee recipes check out
Pin for later