This week’s meals and recipes are below:
Brinner! Mom’s egg bake (recipe below) with roasted potatoes and fruit
Mom’s egg bake (I usually double the recipe to have leftovers for throughout the week)
- 8 eggs
- 1 envelope of Italian salad dressing mix
- 3 cups of shredded monterrey jack cheese
- 12 oz cottage cheese
- 1/2 red or green pepper chopped
- 1/3 cup of all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup of butter melted
- Beat eggs and salad dressing mix in a large bowl.
- Stir in cheese, cottage cheese and chopped peppers.
- Mix flour with baking powder. Stir flour mixture in with butter and incorporate into cheese mixture.
- Pour into a greased 8 inch square baking pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 35 minutes or until golden brown.
Paninis and soup (I don’t use any recipe. Our favorite paninis are mozzerella with roasted red peppers and pesto. And I serve with a quick tomato soup).
Sheet pan beef and broccoli
Crockpot corn chowder
This week’s dinners including a reader favorite! If you have a recipe you’d like to share, send me a DM on instagram or email me at email@example.com.
This week’s recipes
Healthy veggie lomein
Skinny white chicken enchiladas
Sheet pan pork chops and roasted veggies
Skillet chicken thighs over quinoa and cesar salad
Favorite family recipe from follower @iliana_melody
- boneless chicken thighs
- olive oil
- grape tomoatoes
- green pepper
- sweet onion
- fresh dill
- minced garlic
- garlic salt
- onion powder
- black pepper
- Thinly slice peppers and onions. Halve the grape tomatoes. Add chopped dill and minced garlic.
- Toss in bowel with paprika and olive oil until ingredients are evenly covered.
- Season chicken thighs with garlic salt, onion powder, black pepper and rub in olive oil.
- Place chicken thighs in a cast iron pan or skillet and top and surround with peppers, onions, and tomato mixture. Add sprig of dill in center of pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 1hour 15minutes.
slow cooker chicken pot pie
Happy Monday and welcome to the first of my weekly meal plans! Today is also the first day that I am starting my new job, back to working 5 days a week! So to be more intentional, I decided to get back to creating weekly meal plans. Below is a list of what’s on the menu for this week. I’m also sharing one of my family’s favorite sheet pan dinners as well as a printable for the weekly menu and grocery list.
Wednesday – Sheet pan honey mustard pretzel chicken (scroll down for recipe)
Thursday – Leftovers
Friday – Naan pizzas
Saturday – Crockpot Pot Roast
Sheet Pan Honey Mustard Pretzel Chicken with roasted veggies and potatoes
8 chicken tenderloins
1 cup of honey mustard dressing
2 cups of crushed pretzels
3 cups broccoli florets
3 cups diced potatoes
Salt/Pepper (to taste)
1.) Preheat oven to 400F.
2.) Line a large roasting pan with aluminum foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
3.) On your prepared pan, place diced potatoes and chopped broccoli. Toss with olive oil, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
4.) Bake in oven for 10 minutes.
5.) While broccoli and potatoes are baking, pour honey mustard sauce in a medium bowl and whisk with 1 egg. This will be your wet mixture. In a shallow baking dish, pour the crushed pretzels.
6.) Using one hand, pat the chicken with a paper towel and then dip in the honey mustard/egg mixture. Using your other hand (dry hand), dredge the chicken into the crushed pretzels.
7.) Remove the baking pan from the oven, flipping the potatoes and broccoli so you now brown the other side. Add the pretzel coated chicken tenders onto the aluminum foil lined pan and place in the oven for an additional 15-18 minutes or until chicken is cooked thoroughly.
8.) Serve with additional honey mustard sauce for dipping.