“Whipped coffee” or “Dalgona” is all the rage these days and the latest coffee trend. Obviously your homegirl and fellow coffee junkie had to whip one up for herself to give it a try and report back. Since you can’t go out to your local coffee joint and get your fave fancy drink, do yourself a favor and make one of these for yourself. It will instantly make your morning, afternoon or whatever a little bit brighter. Below I’m sharing my easy recipe for how to make whipped coffee.
Easy Whipped Coffee Recipe
- 2 Tbsp instant coffee
- 2 Tbsp hot water
- 2 Tbsp granulated sugar
- Milk (any kind)
- In a bowl whip together instant coffee (I used 2 packets of Folgers instant coffee), granulated sugar and water for about 5 minutes until mixture is thick and foamy.
- In a cup pour milk of your choice. (I chose almond milk)
- Add ice if you’d like an iced version.
- Using a spatula, scrape foamy coffee mixture out of the bowl and spoon on top.
- Gently stir to combine and enjoy!
I used the entire whipped coffee mixture to make 1 cup but if you don’t like a strong coffee, separate it into two batches.
If you happen to try the recipe be sure to leave a comment below or message me on Instagram and let me know how you liked it!
For more coffee recipes check out
Pin for later
This past week that I’ve been home I’ve found myself baking ALOT, anyone else? (STRESSED spelled backwards is DESSERTS am I right?) Yesterday I was craving something sweet and gooey to comfort my soul. I can’t think of anything that’s more comforting than peanut butter and chocolate so I got to work. These chocolate chip peanut butter bars quickly became a family favorite in our house and you most likely have all of the ingredients on hand.
Chocolate chip peanut butter bars
- 2 sticks of salted butter
- 2/3 cups of brown sugar
- 1/2 cup of granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsps of vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups of flour
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- 3 cups of chocolate chips
- 1 cup of peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease your baking dish (I used a 9×9).
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar.
- Add eggs one at a time and beat until combined. Stir in vanilla.
- Add in flour and baking soda mixing well. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour 1/2 of the batter into your prepared baking dish.
- Dollop the peanut butter on top and swirl into the dough.
- Pour the remaining dough on top and spread evenly.
- Bake in oven for about 22-25 minutes (until you can insert a knife in the center and it comes out clean).
- Let cool before cutting.
I personally think these are best when they are warm and all melty in the middle with a nice cold glass of milk enjoyed by my lonesome curled up on the couch with a comfy blanket for all the feels.
If you do make these, be sure to leave a comment below and let me know how they came out!
Pin for later
For more comforting sweets check out my recipe for
I’m sharing my recipe for the BEST homemade banana bread. Or as Maxwell likes to call it – “Oompa bread” after his grandpa who always comes over with a sweet tooth. I usually always have some type of baked treat in the ktichen and one day I had just made a fresh loaf of banana bread. My dad had come over to watch Maxwell while I ran out quick and when I came home I said to Maxwell “where did all the banana bread go?” He was quick to throw Oompa right under the bus and said “Oompa ate it!”. So now it’s called Oompa bread 🙂
I have tried several different recipes and this one is my favorite. It’s a great way to use up those brown, overripe bananas, and the riper the better. This bread also freezes really well. Below is my recipe for the best homemade banana bread.
The Best Homemade Banana Bread
3-5 overripe bananas (the riper the better)
3/4 cups of sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 cup of vegetable oil
1 1/2 cups of flour
1 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
1/8 teaspoon salt
Optional – chocolate chips and walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
- Grease or butter an 8.5×4.5 inch loaf pan
- In a large bowl (I use my Kitchen Aid), mash together your bananas
- Mix in the sugar, eggs, vegetable oil and vanilla extract.
- Add in the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Optional – mix in some chocolate chips and walnuts to make it even more of a treat and give it some texture.
- Pour the batter into the loaf pan.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 35 minutes until the center is done. (I like to insert a bread knife to check. When the knife comes out clean you know it’s done).
- Let cool on a cooling rack before serving.
Be sure to check out some of my other favorite recipes
Pin for later
Enjoy your favorite fall coffee drink and stick to your diet with this healthier
Keto Pumpkin Spice Latte recipe.
My husband and I recently started keto this past week. What a time to start – this is the time of year when I crave all of those yummy comfort foods and of course my fave pumpkin spice coffee drinks that are full of sugar. So I was determined to come up with a recipe to duplicate my beloved bevy but make it keto friendly. Here is my Keto Pumpkin Spice Latte recipe, at only 2 grams of net carbs.
Keto Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 2 cups of fresh brewed coffee
- 1/4 cup of pumpkin puree
- 2 Tbsp of butter
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 2 tsp of vanilla extract
- 2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice (make sure there’s no added sugar)
- 3 packets of stevia
- 2 Tbsp of heavy whipping cream
- Optional – MCT oil or coconut oil
- In a pot over medium heat mix together pumpkin puree, butter, almond milk, vanilla extract and pumpkin pie spice. (Make it a bulletproof coffee by adding a little MCT oil or coconut oil!) Bring to a bubble.
- While the pumpkin mixture warms in the pot, brew two cups of coffee.
- Stir the coffee into the pumpkin mixture stirring well.
- Add the heavy whipping cream and stevia.
- Using an immersion blender, gently whip all together in the pot.
- Pour into two mugs and enjoy either hot or cold.
- Optional – Top it off with a little extra whipped cream and some pumpkin pie spice. (To make homemade whipped cream, mix some whipping cream and a sprinkle of stevia in a mixing bowl with a blender until whipped cream forms).
Sooooo much better than the typical sugary version at your local coffee shop and healthier too!
Pin this recipe for later!
Check out these similar posts
Homemade Irish Cream
Keto Cucumber Grapefruit Margarita