Enjoy your favorite fall coffee drink and stick to your diet with this healthier
Keto Pumpkin Spice Latte recipe.
My husband and I recently started keto this past week. What a time to start – this is the time of year when I crave all of those yummy comfort foods and of course my fave pumpkin spice coffee drinks that are full of sugar. So I was determined to come up with a recipe to duplicate my beloved bevy but make it keto friendly. Here is my Keto Pumpkin Spice Latte recipe, at only 2 grams of net carbs.
Keto Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 2 cups of fresh brewed coffee
- 1/4 cup of pumpkin puree
- 2 Tbsp of butter
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 2 tsp of vanilla extract
- 2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice (make sure there’s no added sugar)
- 3 packets of stevia
- 2 Tbsp of heavy whipping cream
- Optional – MCT oil or coconut oil
- In a pot over medium heat mix together pumpkin puree, butter, almond milk, vanilla extract and pumpkin pie spice. (Make it a bulletproof coffee by adding a little MCT oil or coconut oil!) Bring to a bubble.
- While the pumpkin mixture warms in the pot, brew two cups of coffee.
- Stir the coffee into the pumpkin mixture stirring well.
- Add the heavy whipping cream and stevia.
- Using an immersion blender, gently whip all together in the pot.
- Pour into two mugs and enjoy either hot or cold.
- Optional – Top it off with a little extra whipped cream and some pumpkin pie spice. (To make homemade whipped cream, mix some whipping cream and a sprinkle of stevia in a mixing bowl with a blender until whipped cream forms).
Sooooo much better than the typical sugary version at your local coffee shop and healthier too!
Pin this recipe for later!
Check out these similar posts