This homemade Irish cream is a favorite among family and friends! It tastes really yummy, makes you feel all warm and toasty inside and makes great homemade gifts. (For more homemade gift ideas check out my etsy shop.)
I’m sharing my Homemade Irish Cream Recipe below
I make this homemade Irish cream every year. It’s something I look forward to every holiday season and my family and friends do too! In just under 5 minutes you can have your own homemade Irish cream to drink on its own or add a splash to your coffee. Plus, add a cute ribbon and you have your own homemade hostess gift.
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 1/2 cups of whiskey
- 14 oz of sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract (optional – you can also use coconut extract instead, either way both are delish!)
- Pour all ingredients into a mixing bowl.
- Using an immersion blender, mix together all ingredients for about 30 seconds. (You can also blend together in a blender). Just be careful not to overmix so as not to whip the cream.
- Pour into a glass bottle or mason jar. Keep refrigerated.
And for more homemade gift ideas be sure to check out my Etsy shop!
Pin this recipe for later