This homemade Irish cream is a favorite among family and friends! It tastes really yummy, makes you feel all warm and toasty inside and makes great homemade gifts.
I make this homemade Irish cream every year. It’s something I look forward to every holiday season and my family and friends do too! In just under 5 minutes you can have your own homemade Irish cream to drink on its own or add a splash to your coffee. Plus, add a cute ribbon and you have your own homemade hostess gift
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 1/2 cups of whiskey
- 14 oz of sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract (optional – you can also use coconut extract instead, either way both are delish!)
- Pour all ingredients into a mixing bowl.
- Using an immersion blender, mix together all ingredients for about 30 seconds. (You can also blend together in a blender). Just be careful not to overmix so as not to whip the cream.
- Pour into a glass bottle or mason jar. Keep refrigerated.