The day after Labor Day my mind immediately goes into fall mode – chunky sweaters, scarves, apple picking, warm soups and casseroles, boots, and pumpkin everything! (Can you say basic?) But with the change in seasons it’s still super dark out when I wake up in the morning. In addition to my morning coffee I find myself needing a little extra boost because #momlife!
I love these pumpkin chocolate chip energy bites. They’re super easy to make, no baking required, and perfect for that basic girl that loves fall!
- 1 1/4 cups of old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup of chia seeds
- 1/2 cup of chocolate chips
- 1 cup of cashews (roughly chopped)
- 3 tsps of pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 tsp of raw agave
- 1 cup of pureed pumpkin
- pinch of salt
- Mix oats, chia seeds, chocolate chips, cashews, pumpkin pie spice and salt in a bowl and mix all together.
- Add in vanilla extract, agave and pureed pumpkin. Mix well.
- Roll into balls. (At first the batter was a little wet but the chia seeds will absorb the moisture)
- Store in an air tight container in the refrigerator.
If you enjoyed this recipe hit that little subscribe button on the top of this page to stay up to date on more of my posts!