This week’s meals and recipes are below:
Brinner! Mom’s egg bake (recipe below) with roasted potatoes and fruit
Mom’s egg bake (I usually double the recipe to have leftovers for throughout the week)
1 envelope of Italian salad dressing mix
3 cups of shredded monterrey jack cheese
12 oz cottage cheese
1/2 red or green pepper chopped
1/3 cup of all purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/3 cup of butter melted
Beat eggs and salad dressing mix in a large bowl.
Stir in cheese, cottage cheese and chopped peppers.
Mix flour with baking powder. Stir flour mixture in with butter and incorporate into cheese mixture.
Pour into a greased 8 inch square baking pan.
Bake at 375 degrees F for 35 minutes or until golden brown.
Turkey lasagna Wednesday –
Paninis and soup (I don’t use any recipe. Our favorite paninis are mozzerella with roasted red peppers and pesto. And I serve with a quick tomato soup).
Sheet pan beef and broccoli Friday –
Crockpot corn chowder
This post may contain affiliate links
Thanks to loungewear, I can’t tell you the last time I put on actual jeans. I may never go back 🙂
I’ve rounded up my loungewear faves. As always, click the photos or links to shop.
Rick hates this outfit but it is one of my faves! It’s thinner so it’s not too heavy, really soft, and won’t wrinkle! I love this gray-taupe color but there’s several other options too including floral and leopard. I may get a few more pairs!
This outfit is incredibly warm! This 3 piece set includes joggers, a 3/4 length pajama top and cardigan. Comes in a color different color combos too!
A comfy oversized hooded teddy sherpa fleece with my old faithful Core10 leggings from Amazon.
You don’t get much more cozy than this. A fluffy hooded cardigan, fleece lined joggers paired with a staple black tunic.
This week’s dinners including a reader favorite! If you have a recipe you’d like to share, send me a DM on
instagram or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This week’s recipes
Healthy veggie lomein Tuesday
Skinny white chicken enchiladas Wednesday
Sheet pan pork chops and roasted veggies
Skillet chicken thighs over quinoa and cesar salad
Favorite family recipe from follower
boneless chicken thighs
Thinly slice peppers and onions. Halve the grape tomatoes. Add chopped dill and minced garlic.
Toss in bowel with paprika and olive oil until ingredients are evenly covered.
Season chicken thighs with garlic salt, onion powder, black pepper and rub in olive oil.
Place chicken thighs in a cast iron pan or skillet and top and surround with peppers, onions, and tomato mixture. Add sprig of dill in center of pan.
Bake at 400 degrees F for 1hour 15minutes.
slow cooker chicken pot pie
I love the fresh start that happens this time of year! Here are some easy simple things to incorporate to help you reach your health and fitness goals in 2021 so you can feel your best.
(Click the links or photos to shop) 9 things you need to reach your health and fitness goals in 2021
– a water bottle that tells you to drink more water. Motivational water bottle
– to schedule your workouts, keep your organized and help plan your goals. Journal/planner
– A more palatable way to get all the benefits of apple cider vinegar. Helps speed metabolism, curb your appetite and increase energy. Use my code OURTINYNEST at checkout for a discount. Goli gummies
– cleanses the liver, kidneys, helps to reduce water weight, improve immune function and more. I just started incorporating this once a day and I already feel a difference! Dandelion Root Tea
– A really pretty way to store all those healthy meals so that you have food easily ready and available. Meal prep containers (Follow along with my weekly meal plans for some easy healthy dinner ideas)
– to help clean out your skin, unclog your pores and get a glowing complexion. Facial steamer
– made with natural ingredients so you can get a good night’s sleep so you’re bright eyed and bushy tailed the next day. Sleep supplements
– easy exercises to help practice mindfulness. Mindfulness
Fit tracker – a less expensive watch that doubles as your fit tracker, sleep monitor, pedometer, and heart rate monitor.